Customer Policies and Procedures
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES – CUSTOMER COPY MEET AND GREET
- You meet with your sitter, go over routine and instructions, and input your information into our database.
- You provide the key. Your sitter will keep your key on file in a secure place for future services, or will be happy to return it to you. Any future key pickup/dropoff trips are billed at $15 per trip.
TRIPLE CONFIRMATION POLICY
- First email confirmation is sent to you within 48 hours of your meeting.
- You will receive a phone message and another email 24 hours prior to the first day of the services scheduled.
- Pet sitter will check off your visits as “completed” after each visit. The owner or the manager check the schedule daily to verify that visits are completed.
- All visits that are canceled within 24 hours are going to be billed at the rate of the visits. You won’t be billed for the entire assignment, just those visits that fall within 24 hours of your cancellation request.
WHILE WE ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR BABIES
- You authorize our company to take care of your pet(s) and take them to a veterinarian if necessary (at the rate of $20 per 30 minute increment).
- The client provides food, water, litter, etc, but if it runs out while you’re gone, the sitter will purchase more. We will bill you the cost of food plus a $20 pickup fee.
- You authorize the owner of DFW Pet Sitting Services, Inc. to employ a reputable locksmith on your behalf in case of the malfunction of a key or lock.
- The client is responsible for medical expenses resulting from an injury to the sitter or anyone else by your pet(s). You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DFW Pet Sitting Services, Inc. in the event of a claim by any human.
- We will not be held responsible for damages to your property, or that of others, caused by your pet(s) during the period in which they are in our care.
WHEN YOU RETURN
- After the last visit, we will process your payment using the credit card you provided.
- A receipt will be emailed to you, as well as a survey. Please take your time to complete the survey. It takes only a minute but we value your feedback more than you know!
- If you need to add any visits last minute, there will be a short notice reservation surcharge added to all visits scheduled within 24 hours.
- If you need to cancel any visits, you will still be billed for only those visits that are 24 hours or less away.
- We are looking forward to taking care of your babies again! Please schedule by phone, email, or on the web at https://www.dfwpetsitting.com/contact-us/. We encourage email or web requests to ensure that we have an accurate reservation.