Additional Non-petsitting Income Opportunities
There are a few things that I’d love to open up and offer everyone as a supplemental income opportunity:
1. ONLY DURING MARCH 2022: $1 per post on Amazing Animals Facebook Group (please join if you haven’t yet). The post needs to happen only during your pet sitting visits with clients of DFW Pet Sitting. And to be compensated, just add them up and put on your timesheet under Other. It’s like giving yourself a $1 raise for pet sitting: you can do it during pet sitting visits that you are scheduled for.
2. $20 per online review that mentions you by your name and preferably mentions the location you are from (like Mary from Arlington, etc). Google, Yelp, Angie’s List, Facebook – these are the platforms where we have existing accounts. I’ll add more if you have any other recommendations. Same routine: add them up and enter under Other on your timesheet.
3. $20 per client referral. Keep track of client referrals and make sure they book service when adding them to your timesheet.
4. If you guys have any interesting local news or want to write a blog post, I’ll post them on our website. I’ll compensate 300-word articles at $20 per submission and 2000-word articles at $60 per submission. Those need to include 2 photos. You can just send those by email. Please make sure it’s original content. Google will penalize me for duplication. I would prefer those to be location-centered. Something unique for your neighborhood or the town you live in. These blog posts can be about anything you want to write: your own pets, your local business experience, your clients’ pets, your trip to the park experience, pretty much anything that brings you joy. Just add them up under Other on your timesheets.
5. Employment recommendations. If you recommend a friend who ends up getting hired by us, we’ll compensate you at $50 per employee referral.
I’m all ears if you have any additional recommendations or feedback.