2 years ago · Olga Wharton · Comments Off on Arlington Pet Sitting, Dog Walking and Cat Sitting Since 2003
Our Arlington pet sitting, dog walking, and cat sitting services are performed and guaranteed by DFW Pet Sitting, Inc. All pet sitters are bonded, insured, trained, and have passed a background check. We employ pet lovers who work in their immediate neighborhoods, usually within 5 miles from where they live. Our company monitors each and every assignment. Manager or owner are on call 24/7.
- DFW Pet Sitting is official pet sitters and dog walkers of Microsoft and Oracle
- We are members of National Association of Professional Pet Sitters. The owner is a former board member and committee chair
- Member of Pet Sitters International
- Repeat recipient of Angie’s List Super Service and WFAA’s A-List Awards
5 reasons to use us for all your Arlington pet sitting, cat sitting and dog walking needs
Your pet sitter / dog walker will live within 5 miles from you
We offer 100% money back guarantee on all services
We have completed over 200,000 visits since 2003
Owner or/and manager on call 24/7
Manager monitors each visit
Our Arlington pet sitting crew
We have great coverage around Arlington and its surroundings! We are currently expanding our employee base in that area though. Our goal is to have a pet sitter/dog walker on every block of Arlington. We want our pet sitters to live close to our clients and close to each other. The person you meet would be the person who would be pet sitting for you. But if there was an emergency, we can definitely find someone who could be a great backup. Our manage monitors all visits and makes sure all pet sitting, cat sitting and dog walking are done as per the schedule.
I-30 is certainly the center of our Arlington location. Everything north from I-20 and south of 183 is our prime pet sitting territory. Our employees are on a stand-by to take care of your precious babies!
Our Arlington pet sitting and dog walking employees live in your neighborhood near you.
We can’t stress enough how important it is that your pet sitter or dog walker is local. Your pet sitter should know the area and be able to drive or even walk to your house in inclement weather. You also want to make sure they don’t drive too far. You know DFW traffic can create major delays to the scheduled visits.
Finding a company that is reliable, local, established and professional will make your travel easy and worry-free. With the best dog walkers and pet sitters in Arlington, we are here to offer you a worry-free pet care experience. Arlington, Mansfield, Grand Prairie, Hurst, Bedford, and Euless are major areas that our Arlington branch covers. Your pet sitter won’t drive too far to get to you, and you know: if it’s convenient for your pet sitter, you’ll have fewer reasons to worry that they will let you down. Plus, the manager on call monitors each pet sitter’s activity, and we make sure everyone follows their schedule.
How we manage our Arlington pet sitting, cat sitting and dog walking services.
- Our employees pet sit only within 5 miles radius from where they live
- The pet sitter you meet will be the ONLY person with access to your home. We have established a Pet Sitting Emergency Protocol to ensure your pets’ care is uninterrupted. The manager or the owner monitor those situations closely.
- We use a “state of the art” software system that allows us to monitor that the employees are completing visits as per their schedule. We make sure that nothing falls through the cracks.
Pet of the month
We love our customers who often share their pets’ pictures and stories with us. We occasionally ask a question and then enjoy all the beautiful stories and answers we receive.
If you had 30 seconds where your pet could understand you, what would you tell them?
I would explain to Sebastian that
1) waking me up does not actually get him fed earlier.
2) nor does biting me when I ignore him
3) I love him dearly and my life would be boring without him.
I’m pretty sure he knows all of those, but I’d want to double check. They’re pretty key to our relationship 🙂